10/02/2013

Megumi's First Haul ~~

Hi!!! Soo....finally the test season is over!!! YAY!!! It's hollidays at last! ^w^
This christmas I got a lot of new clothes!
Here they are:


White dress: C&A
Whine color dress: Lefties (Zara subbrand) ~ (This one has such a lovely flower lace pattern and such a fluffy texture >w<)

Black skirt (that looks like the ones from the japanese uniformes/seifuku): C&A
Black shorts with heart and dot print: Lefties

Beige coat (yeah it doesn't look like it but it's rather thick): Zara
Pink cardigan: Lefties

Pink knit: Lefties
Beije knit: Lanidor (Portuguese brand i think)

Pink blouse with heart print: Lefties
White tshirt with floral print: Bershka

Brown collant with floral print: Calzedonia
Beige tights with dot print: Lidl (portugues supermarket)
White socks: ?

Black over the knee boots: Seaside (portuguese shoe shop)
Beige over the knee boots: ?

Dark blue bow boots: Seaside
Brown bow shoes: ?

And that's it!

Ah! I guess I din't told you yet! This blog is not administered by just me and the main theme is gyaru, so I can't post about other things... Because of that I decided to start a new personal blos where I post about the things that I like, such as manga, anime, otome games, lolita, visual kei and also gyaru stuff. I also post outfits and other things related with my daily life ^w^ My blog's name is めぐみのブログ wich means "Megumi's Blog". ^w^ Check it out if you can!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário