09/11/2012

November Gals Magazines


Olá!
Eu sei que vos disses que ia postar mais regularmente, mas entretanto começaram os testes e não tive tempo nenhum.-. Desculpem >-<
Hoje eu trago-vos as edições de novembro...
Clica nas imagens para veres a revista online ~

Hello!I know I said I'd post more regularly, but meanwhile the exams began and I haven't had any time to do it... Sorry> - <
Today I bring you the november issues...
Click on the images to see the magazine online ~


   

                                             


* Ranzuki: download
* Popteen: download
* Jelly: download
* ViVi: download
* Ageha: download
* Kera: download

Infelizmente a Egg deste mês ainda não está online nem disponível para download...

Unfortunately the Egg issue of this month isn't yet available online or for download...
  
Espero que gostem e que se inspirem muito ^w^
I hope you enjoy it and i hope you'll be inspired too ^w^

Megumi ~

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário